Monday, October 19, 2009

EXTREME MAKOVER - Village Edition pt 1

OK, the village shop is dismantled, the window casing masked and the inner components gutted. Hmm, sounds kinda like a pumpkin. Now it's outside where I have plenty of ventilation to completely erase the painting scheme of someone in some little Chinese factory somewhere. I guess you could say I should feel like someone who is going to spray paint the Mona Lisa. . . actually i feel more like someone who is about to spray paint over a off margin printed Pokemon poster.
Now if I can only find where I put Ty Pennington's phone number, I know it's around here somewhere. I really want to borrow his megaphone. I think Kathy and the others will probably kill me. Oh here's the number . . . (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment