Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"FAMILY" Meet Linda Guynn in CERAKANVAS V1 I5


We recently met a wonderfully creative new ceramic artist/craftsman, Linda Guynn. She will be featured with her family portrait ornaments in the upcoming issue of CERAKANVAS - Holiday Edition on December 1st. Linda also does a series of sculptures/figurines that are based on Bible stories/passages. Her work reminds me of the world famous artist Susan Lordi and her Willow Tree sculptures. We are sure you will love her work.
The portrait ornaments are such a wonderful way to create a family memory, one that can be placed on your tree at Christmas, and then kept out all year long.
A sense of family is so important. A new show by the makers of Extreme Makeover previewed last night on ABC. Imagine the possibilities for your studio in adding personalized image reliefs.
Check out Linda's work and many other talented artists/craftsmen in the Holiday Edition of CERAKANVAS.

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful friend, Linda! I own one of her first sculptures and it is the last thing I see before I lay down for the night and the first thing I see when I awake the next day. It is the Samaritian Woman at the Well with Jesus. I am blessed daily by this sculpture and by Linda's friendship and am in awe of her talent. One other amazing thing about Linda is that she teaches others how to scuplt. Her patience and love shows in her talent and giving of it.

    ReplyDelete